Each participant can ONLY play in a maximum of TWO sports (applies to both Gents & Ladies)
- June 25th – Deadline to register interest to represent MSC at UG2023.
- June 30th – Deadline to submit Intent to Participate to UG Organisers
- July 22nd – All players selected need to provide Flight Details & or Entry Fee to be paid.
The deadlines set by the host are tight and stringent. We have therefore set out the registration process to enable us to meet these deadlines and allow members to book flights as early as possible to avoid price increases.
- Gents participant with accommodation is US$350.
- Ladies participant with accommodation is US$250.
- Cycling with accommodation is US$450
- Golf with accommodation is US$800.
Please note that this DOES NOT include flights. However, it does include daily meals (breakfast at the hotel and food at the sporting venues) and transport to and from the venue for participants for the duration of the event.
- Check in date: 24 December – 2pm
- Check out date: 30 December – 12pm
For those who intend on coming with your families, separate arrangements can be made depending on individual requests. However, additional charges will apply.
Check in before 24th December and check out after 30th December will also incur additional charges.
For those who require visit visas, advanced notice is required alongside an additional charge of US$100 per person.